[Ibogaine] Nice Guy

Sister sistereboga at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 06:35:36 CST 2017

I should also mention when doing the detox using heantos we didn't use benzodiazepines along with.  The client just went through a two yr wean off that nasty class of drugs and wasnt willing to repeat.  Her vomiting prevented good doses of kava and other natural substances but we tried.  Lomitil/clonidine/antimedics was our saving grace. One thing for sure... I've learned I'm not the best option for a cold turkey detox.  I won't do it again.  I swear, I was in wd with her but hadn't ingested an opiate in yrs. I done too many Ct myself to be a strong effective assistant.   We were lucky to have md back up to get the I.V's/meds needed to assist her.