[Ibogaine] Nice Guy

Sister sistereboga at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 06:10:35 CST 2017

Kraton is a calcium channel blocker... poor choice.  Also... the kick from extracts are no picnic itself.  Very addictive.

Heantos... I've only work with it once with a nurse who was a seasoned addict.  She wasn't eligible for ibo. First two three days went sorta smoothly..as an observer it appeared to potentiate the opiates in her system then when they wore out... she was sick as a dog.  Worse two week I had in assisting a cold turkey.  I sympathize too much watching a cold turkey.  Haven't tried again.   I prefer to work with a "cleaner" opiate.  I get using Kraton to assist stepping off methadone.  Then switch to sao, then ibo.  Sub.. I suggest my clients to drop to 2 mg immed then flip to sao once half life decreases significantly.
I went from 40mgs of sub to 2mgs in a week.. no issues.  I was motivated.  Also a "seasoned" junkie.  I weaned slowly from two to 0... wd kicked in heavy at about day 8 and 8 month later still only sleeping 10 hours a week.  I'm thankful since it made me start really seeking alternatives.  As soon as I found ibo.. lock down a tx I went on Sao to try and get in better shape for ibo.