[Ibogaine] Nice Guy

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 09:31:09 CST 2017

Right, Junk Boy,

Liked keeping a gun on his for they have open carry.  I believe
he was in a motorcycle accident a while back but not sure.
yeah, we had a great site with a lot of smart people back when
there were no sites.  I know for a fact that Ibo works but it is
hard for Ibo to do it all alone it helps to hang with the right
people and NA helps some people, others may be helped
with a therapist so ya use whatever works.

Best,

  - JIM