[Ibogaine] Nice Guy

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 23:42:09 CST 2017

Howdy People,

Nice to see ya Matt,

Yeah, .... I don't understand how someone would
willingly go into that level of buprenorphine
dependence....   They don't know, the Dr knows
best and the person is an addict who will try
anything and the Dr takes advantage of him.
I had a problem when one Insurance company
just stole me from one - it was Etna.  See they
send ya a letter saying "Hi, good to see ya
Mr Hadey if you do not sign or sign and mail
back we will be your new insurance company.
Right, it's like hijacking your account and I did
not know and the Dr would not see me, this,
after 10 years as a patient.  Well, I called
another Dr and he saw me a or two later but
needed the cash so I guess this is the norm
specially with sub, met and them no good
addicts don't appreciate it.  I believe the forum
said some states will allow ya a refill on the
sub and why not for it is not abused.  I also
bet Edward pays out of pocket - ouch.

Edward, have you considered cleaning up
and doing a Ibo detox?  You really got to
go 90 days using short acting opiates and
if you don't it is a long suffering detox and
they wished they had done the 90 days on
SAOs ( codeine, morphine, vikes, - no done
or sub).  The guy has some responsibility
but you know sometimes addicts are not
thinking right and under the gun but I have
seen dope dealers with more ethics than a
Dr 2 x month.  I would say cut down but
say nothing, keep some tucked away and
detox yourself as time goes on and right
now find another Dr and ask on the phone
if it is once a month for you can not afford
twice a month and see what happens, but
avoid that Dr.  How much time does he
spend with ya?  Is he a 5 minute Dr?  If
ya had a sore throat would he look at it or
a prostate problem for example, you know
a regular all purpose Dr?  Did he offer ya a
flu shot without you even asking?  I wish ya
the best.

  - JIM