[Ibogaine] Nice Guy

Matt S. ibogamail at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 20:26:45 CST 2017

Well Jim was reposting that from somewhere else so whoever actually
posted that is not on our little list here.  I got to wonder though, why
would you take suboxone 3x a day?  There is no point.  It really
wouldn't matter at all if you took the whole dose in the morning or
split it up during the day.  The other thing I thought when I read that
is that whoever that is, they have some responsibility there too. Yes
the doctor sounds like a dirt bag but I mean come on, take
responsibility for what you put in your body and how much and how often
and make sure you know what it is and what it does.  Just because
somebody goes to lots of medical school doesn't automatically mean they
aren't a douche bag.  Medical school doesn't necessarily filter out the
assholes.  People need to be their own best medical advocate.  The
medical industry is about $$$ not health outcomes.  I totally understand
winding up on suboxone, I wound up on methadone, but that leash chafed
badly.  I never forgot that the clinic had me over a barrel and I never
stopped plotting to be rid of that leash.  If I read that correctly they
were taking 24mg a day which is absurd.  Total recipe for a very shitty
outcome and totally unnecessary.  I don't understand how someone would
willingly go into that level of buprenorphine dependence.  I never did
suboxone but I doubt you would feel a difference going up past about 8mg
a day, but you very likely would trying to come down from those high
doses. Reminds me of things I read online about people being on 300mg of
methadone.  What's the point?  After about 120-130 it's all the same,
there is no buzz to be had.  But coming down is the suxors and takes
fricken years of taper.

Matt