[Ibogaine] Nice Guy

michael langshaw mlangshaw67 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 19:52:17 CST 2017

Holy shit that sucks and the story is very similar to mine some 7years ago. It was what lead me to this list and how I found the best underground provider in the world. All things happen for a reason. I was so lucky to be in CT and so close to NY. I truly feel for you and despise Dr's like that. Fucking legal drug dealers. What ever solution you find I hope,you find it fast and before the pains of withdrawal drive you to do something stupid. I know you don't have much choice but messing with those Vicodin is playing with fire. Unless you use them for a month at a low dose and then detox off them which in my opinion is easier than buprenorphine. God bless

Sent from my iPad