[Ibogaine] Announcing Sept. European Ibogaine Forum

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:54:57 CST 2017

Hi sis,

Yea, I usually tell people it seems to happen more to those
on Yahoo more than gmail.  I know you got all you buds
writing to yahoo or just clicking you may want to switch
to gmail.  I will do a little googling and see what comes
up.

If I find something I will tell ya.  Ask around and see if it
is happening to others.  Dana is with gmail and his went
into my spam but not sure if it happened to others.

Best,

  - JIM