[Ibogaine] Annette

junkboy junkboy64 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 12:45:44 CST 2016

 Annette,
"ibogaine does not work for people who are not on short acting opiates."
my experience is such that the statement above is untrue. At least for me.
ive also heard while it is much harder, it can be done. i tapered down from
8-16mg a day, down to 2mg a day over the course of a year. i kept it at 2mg
for about 4 weeks and i just could not go lower than that. the ibo worked
well, but i had to take 2-3 boosters. it was very horrible & the PAWS
stayed with me for several months.
i have also heard that some providers do not like to treat sub, as its much
harder in every aspect. if someone were asking me how to go about getting
off of sub with ibo, i would insist that they be on no more than 2mg a day
& they have been at that level for at least 4 weeks, but ideally for 6
weeks. if possible, switching to short acting opiates for 6 weeks would be
ideal.
junkboy