[Ibogaine] Test

Kevin Walker kevin at ibogainesa.co.za
Mon Dec 12 14:29:01 CST 2016

Chris I didn't see the question Barbara asked as being directed to to me in person, but rather a general question  to the group as no name was mentioned. Thank you Chris  and Jim for answering.
RegardsKevin.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) and may be confidential, proprietary, and/or legally privileged.  Inadvertent disclosure of this message does not constitute a waiver of any privilege.  If you receive this message in error, please do not directly or indirectly use, print, copy, forward, or disclose any part of this message.  Please also delete this e-mail and all copies and notify the sender.  Thank you.
-------- Original message --------From: Jim Hadey3 <jimhadey3 at gmail.com> Date: 12/12/2016  14:43  (GMT+02:00) To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com> Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Test

---
[AUTOMATED NOTE: Your mail server [66.109.28.29] is missing a reverse DNS entry. All Internet hosts are required to have a reverse DNS entry. The missing reverse DNS entry will cause your mail to be treated as spam on some servers, such as AOL and other global ISPS. Please notify your ISP or IT department about this issue.]