[Ibogaine] Test

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 23:08:21 CST 2016

Yeah Chris your there.  Well it looks kind of like a get together.
Maybe we should all go to someones house who lives in FL
and relax a bit, cook outside and things like that .  So if you
live in FL drop me a line and nice kind chicks get to go to
the front of the line.

It is nice to see you guys and gals, man these years are going
by faster and faster so while I got ya here I will like to wish ya
all a Merry Christmas and I am not one to say Seasons
Greetings if I wanna say the C word I'm gonna and if anyone
don't like it they can fly to Detroit and meet me at 6 Mile and
Woodward  on the SW corner and you can stop me.   Yeah,
not one person wanted to fly down to good ole Detroit and
take me on.

Anyway, ya all have a nice Christmas and you can sing and
praise anyone you want.  Oh, you guys out there don't give
up your guns and teach the lady how to defend herself and
the kids.

Best to all,

  - JIM