[Ibogaine] Getting my strength back

Albert chefluk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 09:20:28 CDT 2015

I've posted a couple of times in here but never got a response. I am hoping that someone on the list would be helpful enough to respond to this.

I had my Ibogaine treatment done 10 days ago. It helped me put over 18 years of heroin and methadone abuse behind me. I now stand on the other side of the door of sobriety. It's nothing short of a miracle.

However, I find myself with a complete lack of energy and even sometimes a depressed mood. I recieved so good info on vitamins to take, but I am curious to know if there is anything more I can do or even a book or report that may help.

If anyone has any suggestions or information that may help, I would very much appreciate it. I have a physically demanding job and a child due to be born in a month. I don't want to fall from my present condition just because I allowed myself to be weak enough to use this energy problem as an excuse to use again just to stay able to work.

Any help I would appreciate it!!

Thanks again,

AL