[Ibogaine] Is iboagine now banned in Canada?

Laura Jacobson ravegirl2012 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 01:16:20 CDT 2015

 ya!
What does this mean please 'For one, Health Canada has not banned ibogaine. They have however made
it difficult to import.'
ibogaine treatment places need to smuggle ibogaine into canada or buy it through the underground, but then right after that it's ok to give ibogaine treatments? that doesn't make much sense really. who is allowed to import it, didn't they kick phytostan out of their country just now? is there some other company selling ibogaine that's going to meet their standards?