[Ibogaine] Is ibogaine now banned in canada?

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 02:17:10 CDT 2015

I remember Marc Emery live blogging to the ibo list when he was detoxing his son. Whatever happened to him btw, did he stay clean more or less? Marc has no more interest in ibogaine?If he doesn't he's done his part already, he gave away treatments with iboga house when he opened it.

@ravegirl I agree, It is really too bad that this is happening in Canada.