[Ibogaine] Good stuff bout weed

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:06:43 CDT 2015

O I'm thankful ok. I'm having my son read Orwells 1984 just to see how bad
it looks to question our government. How can we think that big brother
isn't looking out for us when the evidence is all around us. They think so
much of us that they even tell us how to act in the bedroom and let us know
what drugs are good or bad for us. Thank God. I could never figure out what
to do if they didn't

          Peace Love and The Underground
                  Randy