[Ibogaine] Good stuff bout weed

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 18:31:23 CDT 2015

I could go on forever about how good it would be for all the small family
farms in Kentucky to have a cash crop to replace the tobacco programs that
got ripped away from them. Too late for a lot of them but herb grows very
good here and so many people could farm and not have to break some kind of
law to feed their family. But then who would they fill the jails with?

         Peace Love and The Underground
               Randy