[Ibogaine] Affordable Ibogaine Treatment Help

stephanie jasorkowski jasorkowskistephanie at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 11:44:34 CDT 2014

Hello. My name is Stephanie Jasorkowski. I have been going out of my mind searching for someone, anyone, who might be able to help me! I have been on methadone for 5 years now. I got on the methadone about 2 days after finding out I was pregnant for the first time. I tried to find a rehab to detox but seeing as I was not only pregnant but also a minor at the age of 17, I could find no one willing to take me. I was told that methadone was my only option. So left with no other option, and knowing almost nothing about it, i joined the methadone program. Now, 5 and a half years, 3 children, and many many attempts at trying to get off, I am beyond mentally and physically exhausted! I just want to be done with it! I have lost so so many opportunities because of being on the program. I don't feel as though I am all of the mother or person that I can be! I just want off of it! I want to feel my age! I am 22 years old!! I shouldn't feel like I'm 80! I can't even
 remember a time when I felt comfortable in my own skin! I just want to be able to bring my daughter to the park more then maybe once every couple weeks and stay for longer then an hour because I have no energy and I'm too tired! As mundane and cheesy as this may sound, im tired of JUST surviving! I want to actually want to live again! So please, if you could please help me in ANY way I would be unbelievably grateful!
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android