michael langshaw mlangshaw67 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 14:30:59 CDT 2014

Hi Connie, I was taking Interferon, Ribavirin and the newest one which I cant seem to remember at the moment. Savaldi? I had the Hep C for 20 years plus and my viral load was at 6 million. By the fourth week it was down to 23! It was a 12 week protocol and it is now undetectable 6 months after treatment. I hope your treatment goes well and that you have success. As for the Trams....Im stuck. At least I think Im stuck. I don't want to be without them. The combo of meds im taking make me comfortable without any sedation. So....I f its not broke...don't fix it. Peace sista!
Mike