[Ibogaine] hydrocodone , ultram

michael langshaw mlangshaw67 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 11:10:24 CDT 2014

All of this is very true. I take it. About 100- 200 mgs a day for pain. Don't be fooled. Though it is not an opiate it does work on many of the same receptors as opiates.To boot it increases your serotonin level which also combats pain and also gives a feeling of well being as an antidepressant would but immediately. Depending on the dose your on and how long you've been taking them you will experience withdrawal. A DOUBLE WHAMMY! You are know kicking a semi opiate and an antidepressant. Though I'm on a low dose I feel it when I don't take it. I'm very careful with it and only take it once a day and as low of a dose as possible. I've also used them to help kick opiates. My advise to Tramadol users is beware! Of course this is just my opinion and experience There's plenty of info online on Tramadol withdrawal.