[Ibogaine] Ibogaine and Debra Mash

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 13:51:17 CST 2014

              I don't know how it is for everybody else but I learned how
to do BP, look at at EKG's and the like because at one time there was a
concerted effort to train underground providers. I worked with the plant
for well over a year and never made a dime. The guy training me made all
the money and I did all of the work. The doing BP's and looking at blood
work and EKG's I learned on my own however.

       I think you know who I trained with Sis.

             Peace Love and The Underground
                 Randy