[Ibogaine] Looking forward

Annette Dilucchio dilucch at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 18:07:23 CST 2014

Hi joe. I'm one of the few that did an ibogaine EXP with absolutely no knowledge whatsoever and it was a big, fat FAILURE.  Had I done what you're doing and found this list a week beforehand instead of afterward...I would have been able to follow some easy suggestions that would have secured my own success.  Being totally off of anti depressants, switching to a short acting opiate and understanding the entire toll the 3 day experience would have on me just to name a few:-). Having enough medication on hand show I throw up what I'd taken and having an experienced sitter are of extreme importance as well. Do u have a sitter?  Have you already ordered/received the ibogaine?  I look forward to hearing how it goes for you and wish you a peaceful, productive, healing treatment with ibogaine.

Happy new year!!

Annette

Sent from my iPhone