[Ibogaine] Kratom, ibogaine

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 19:08:53 CST 2014

That's awesome Leo, I was able to go from 2-4mgs of Sub to Kratom.
As soon as our goverment realizes it truly is an addiction interruptor, a
craving interruptor, and it won't kill you, they WILL outlaw it, feeding
the media full of stories comparing it to bath salts!
Scare tactic!
Kratom helped me get my life back! But I guess if you have never used it
for those reasons you can easily believe all the bad propaganda, plus it
doesn't help that they only sell it in head shops, and online.

# Calm
Do you know why they don't sell kratom at vitamin store's?  Or maybe they
do, I thought you might know.

I wish you the best Annette.

#Star,
hey girl! How are you feeling? Do you still have the flu?

Lotsof Love, Val