[Ibogaine] ingredients of heantos

Mic Jepsen micj39 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 17:41:21 CST 2014

I'm on methadone and been investigating both ibogaine and heantos. I also
have oxycodone which I am switching over to because it is a fast acting
opiate. I just had a physical with all labs done and would be willing to be
a test subject for anyone wanting to study the effects of this. contact me
if you're serious. my ultimate goal is to have the ibogaine experience as
well as be medication free.