[Ibogaine] benzo withdrawal

Mic Jepsen micj39 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 21:58:14 CST 2014

Benzos will cause you a huge surprise. benzos all of them from diazepam to
lorazapam. The variables of oral benzos are short acting to long acting
along with varying side effects. if you want to stop switch to diazepam
which is the longest acting, tirate steadily until you can get along
without them at all. If you work at it you can pick up a full tolerance to
benzos inside a week. if you're careful and use them no more than 1-2 doses
every 3 days or more you could probably get by with using them ongoing,
effectively for a pretty long time. otherwise almost everyone will build a
quick tolerance or it will lose its efficacy almost entirely. people end up
taking ridiculous amounts to try to get the same feeling... absolutely does
not work. You're better off taking a half a milligram to 1 mg once every 3
days.  That is just what worked for me and others I've heard... your
mileage may vary. benzos are a good drug if you can moderate