[Ibogaine] heantos

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 04:02:17 CST 2014

A lot of what is being said here about Heantos sounds like what I used to
read in 03 when I first heard about Ibogaine and got on the list. And here
Richie is involved in this too. Pretty cool.

      Guess I'll have to do what I did then. Research. It will be great to
hear how it goes and especially those lab reports. Thanx Sis.

     Peace Love and The Underground
            Randy