[Ibogaine] heantos

Sister sistereboga at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 08:11:57 CST 2014

I ordered it right from the maker in Vietnam.  I will give you email address. 100 bucks a box of 70, need two.  I just transferred from my bank account.  They emailed next day to say on way.  This was just yesterday so not sure how long it takes.  Will let you know once arrives.  I will share what I wittiness also.

Address: heantosjsc at gmail.com

Smooth journey,
Sister