[Ibogaine] benzo withdrawal

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 18:24:43 CST 2014

Hi SLK,

Maybe you have not had a bad effect because you never
quit 100%.  1.5mg is a low dose but that may cause
problems over years of use.  I take Restoril for sleep and
.5 to 1mg of Xanax but have been doing so for 20 years
or so.  If you only quit for a week you may not notice any
effects but and a couple of weeks it can set in from what
I understand.  One person had a problem with 2.5mg
of Valium.

Of all the places I have found about benzo w/d this one
is the best.  Some, like those sites from rehab centers
are so against benzos, so against it they will tell you
that you need help.

Check this out and see what ya think,

http://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/

  - JIM