[Ibogaine] I do not believe this is true

rbhevo rbhevo at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 03:58:39 CDT 2014

Jim,
If I remember correctly, test dose was 4 mg followed by another 25mg about an 1 1/2 later.  Was told that was sufficient for my weight of 190lbs.
While I did have wild dreams, I only remember one which felt like I was in a Japanese anime movie - not scary, but very wild.
I did not experience any interpersonal visions or any other psychic change as many report, which was very disappointing.
Yeah, I slept a lot and hardly ate the first week.  The fog was so thick that I really don't remember that week.
No long term change in eating habits, but I only made it 9 days before I started using again.
One thing that was significant for me was that I did not have any Restless Leg Syndrome issues after treatment.  That's significant because I had a mild case of RLS before I started taking opiates, but I got relief from the opiates.  During my cold turkey, I developed a severe case of RLS.  So severe that I had to see a Neurologist who precribed meds, which I still have to take.
I have been thinking about doing another treatment to see if it will help my RLS and give me the phychic change I was hoping for the first time.
One day at a time,
RussJim Hadey3 <jimhadey3 at gmail.com> wrote:@rehevo,

How much did you take, did it change your eating habits,
did you go without sleep for about a week and eating
almost nothing??  It would be interesting to know the dose
as to help someone else.  How long did ya stay in bed for.

Thanks,

  - JIM