[Ibogaine] I do not believe this is true

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 18:15:05 CDT 2014

I just want to make clear that I am not sure if Ibo world sent this to me
or if it was the place and it just brought me to Ibo World Web site.
  It was sent to my android phone, although I don't understand how because
it was on that thing you pull down,  it will show you who left a voicemail,
and that sorta thing, but i don't understand it.
i just got something from some radio station in there too.
If someone can explain this to me i would appreciate it.
It did say Iboga world that's why I pressed it. I have always known Ibo
world to be very nice people, and I have NEVER received anything like this
before from them, so i am pretty sure it was the facility that sent it. But
i have never received anything from any Iboga facilities in my life, unless
i called them first.
It's just weird....

Even if these 2 people did get of 400 mgs. of straight methadone and other
opiates, and Xanax... That must of been a hell of an Iboga dose!
There is no way they are walking on the beach 2 days after their treatment.
Anything is possible but to have  2 people claiming the EXACT same thing?
And they just happened to be there at the same time?
I don't believe it, and people die by being told lies like this!

Russ, that is awesome! I am happy for you.

Lotsof love, Val