[Ibogaine] I do not believe this is true

rbhevo rbhevo at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 22:00:59 CDT 2014

I was taking 500-700mg of Oxy a day plus I had a 25mg Fentynal patch.  The Fentynal patch and 500mg was PRESCRIBED!!!! The additional mg I would get of the street.  I needed at least 500mg a day of the Oxy and the patch just to function.
After my treatment I was in a fog for over week.  I could barely function during that time much less enjoy a walk on the beach.  And I did not lose any weight - not even a pound.  I wish I did!
While I was not able to stay clean after my treatment, it did show me it was possible.  Five months later I did a cold turkey and have been clean for a 18 months with minimal cravings.
I attend recovery meetings everyday as it helps keep me grounded.
This story seems a bit out there to me, but never say never.  If true, good for them, but that was not my experience.
One day at a time,
RussJim Hadey3 <jimhadey3 at gmail.com> wrote:Let's be fair.  Did anyone else take approximately a similar
dose of methadone or opiates.  If your a former patient
please tell us your story.

  - JIM