[Ibogaine] iboga

Chris Jenks chris at jenks.us
Tue Aug 26 17:09:17 CDT 2014

   Dear Jim,

   From recent meetings and efforts it looks like the approach to making
ibogaine sustainable is like that to make energy sustainable - put into
practice whatever helps. So there have been great efforts to cultivate
iboga to compliment the efforts to manufacture it from Voacanga bark.
Since it will take more time to produce useful iboga bark from seed than
to set up factories to process Voacanga bark, I hope the Voacanga produced
ibogaine can meet some of the demand for iboga to allow the farms to
become established.

   I haven't heard recent news about 18-MC, only that it is supposed to be
going through clinical trials in Brazil this year.

   Yours,

     Chris