Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 12:27:59 CDT 2014

Hi Charles, it's the ibogaine world so everybody talks crap about everybody else, most of all the treatment providers, but being on the ibogaine list back when all of this was happening, you were partners with Kevin Walker so far as I recall someone please correct me if this is wrong, then there were many allegations that you are sexually assaulting patients and a big break up between you and Kevin, then Kevin went and sold his business to the Chinese.
I don't know what Simon Loxton has to do with anything, he sells ibogaine much more then treating anybody AFAIK.
There are a lot of threads with comments by almost everybody in the ibogaine scene including Howard Lotsof back from 2007-2010 none of them seem to take your side.

http://www.mindvox.com/pipermail/ibogaine/2010-May/045650.html
http://www.mindvox.com/pipermail/ibogaine/2007-January/028148.html

Howard Lotsof being not very supportive of you Charles: http://www.mindvox.com/pipermail/ibogaine/2007-January/028122.html