[Ibogaine] Fucking it up

James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 13:51:14 CDT 2014

Community is essential,  finding people that I relate and vice versa makes
the suffering bearable.  I find the deeper issues in this world that I
can't ignore are issues that most of us get very uncomfortable when they
surface in conversation.  I understand why people would rather keep it
superficial in intrapersonal emotional manhandling but for me ignoring
fundamental topics of human to human and human to nature leads to a level
of self disgust that slowly turns into the desire to self medicate and auto
destruct.  That has always been my passion and it is my career if I truly
have any.  Sadly this dedication does little to "pay the bills" heh.

Anyway there are things I'd love to debate surrounding the group dogma in
groups but it won't make ya many friends in the groups and being the
community and connection is what we crave it seem conformity the easy route.