[Ibogaine] I AM

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 22:08:15 CDT 2013

Star, Move to Portland, Oregon with me!
I am doing the same thing , I feel the best bet is for me to get out of
California and go somewhere else.
As well as extensive therapy, I need to completely change my life.
At first we were just going to take a vacation there after my treatment, so
I have time to think about everything, but then we decided why not move
there?
My bf works from home So no problem with him trying to find a job, his
partners aren't even in California. Plus for what we are paying for our 2
bedroom apartment we can have a 3 bedroom house!
I have been to Portland before and it is beautiful. I don't want to come
back from treatment and continue to just lay in bed all day. I need to
completely change my life.
I love the wilderness and animals. Plus I am going to get a dog when we
move.  No dogs are allowed where we live:(
I am excited for myself, and I am excited for you!
Love ya, Val
Lotsof Love, Val