[Ibogaine] I AM

star ray earthshealing at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 21:26:29 CDT 2013

thanks SergieOK, this looks interesting.

.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_(2010_American_documentary_film)

It's funny because I am thinking of getting rid of all my "stuff" my house and all.... I gotta make a big change.  My dear ex-husband is going to pay for my therapy so I can get out of the "box" I am in, how nice is that??
Val, you are good girl,  you are a real person, kind, thoughtful, caring and trying to get straight.  Just ignore anything anyone says on here that is kind of rude,  just skip right over it, don't worry about it at all....

Love you all guys,

Star