[Ibogaine] Homeostasis

Jeff G jeffgallop at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 16:07:08 CDT 2013

Definitely not to be taken literally...
I had a lot of those listed symptoms, but not all at once, and not for a
long time when I did. But even almost six months or do out I am still
feeling twinges of many of them at times.
And yes we all from the primordial soup....especially after eating some
root...it can get pretty soupy when you're on some ibogaine...
Peace
JeffG
The list of symptoms described look almost worse then the list of
consequences from USING the substance itself...

Common symptoms of post acute withdrawal syndrome
are:[15]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome#cite_note-15>
[16]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome#cite_note-16>
[17]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome#cite_note-17>
[18]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome#cite_note-18>

   - Psychosocial <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosocial> dysfunction
   - Anhedonia <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anhedonia>[19]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome#cite_note-19>
   - Depression <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depression_(mood)>
   - Impaired interpersonal
skills<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpersonal_skills>
   - Obsessive-compulsive
behaviour<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive-compulsive_behaviour>
   - Feelings of guilt
   - Autonomic <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomic_nervous_system>
    disturbances
   - Pessimistic <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pessimistic> thoughts
   - Impaired concentration <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concentration>
   - Lack of initiative
   - Craving <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craving_(withdrawal)>
   - Inability to think clearly
   - Memory problems
   - Emotional overreactions or numbness
   - Sleep disturbances <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_disturbances>
   - Physical coordination <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_coordination>
    problems
   - Stress sensitivity
   - Increased sensitivity to pain
   - Panic disorder
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_disorder>[14]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome#cite_note-clinical_manual_of_emergency_psychiatry-14>
   - Generalized anxiety
disorder<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalized_anxiety_disorder>
   [14]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome#cite_note-clinical_manual_of_emergency_psychiatry-14>
   - Sleep disturbance (dreams of using, behaviors associated with the life
   style)

Symptoms occur intermittently, but are not always present. They are made
worse by stress or other triggers and may arise at unexpected times and for
no apparent reason. They may last for a short while or longer. Any of the
following may trigger a temporary return or worsening of the symptoms of
post acute withdrawal syndrome:[*citation
needed<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed>
*]

   - Stressful and/or frustrating situations
   - Multitasking
   - Feelings of anxiety <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anxiety>,
fearfulness<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fearfulness>
    or anger <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anger>
   - Social Conflicts
   - Unrealistic expectations of oneself

But I think it's not to be taken literally.
Moral, state of mind and lifestyle are primordial, and the mind controls
the body, not the other way around, in my opinion.

Sergey