[Ibogaine] Homeostasis

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 10:11:07 CDT 2013

Thanks. I read more about the cravings and it reminded me of this drug
court class I had to take 12 years ago after getting busted for growing
marijuana (I was not addicted yet) Anyways a lot of the people were there
for more serious drugs,

I was the only one there for pot, and they would make us watch videos of
people cooking and.shooting up dope. Talk about a trigger, no wonder at the
end of the 3 month class only 6 out of 30 people graduated. I hope they got
a new video.
Lotsof Love, Val