[Ibogaine] Homeostasis

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 20:08:29 CDT 2013

Hi Val,

Hi,

I seem to have aches and pain much like paws.  I get the monkey on the back
and kind of cramping and restlessness.

Hey Matt,

Have you ever been needing a fix then do it and feel a little bit worse??

Ya know that Kro doesn't sound that great is it only last 90 minutes.
 There are other designer drugs that are suppose to be 1000 times as power
as heroin.  Now why can't some experienced chemist get codeine and make
good clean krodile like the company that started it??  It doesn't sound
like that much of a money maker for you patients will be all used up.

Notice how you can see the bone but there is no blood.  Maybe if some of my
buds did that stuff I would of quit sooner.

Best,

  - JIM

Best,

  - JIM