[Ibogaine] taper guide to download for suboxone taper plan

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 23:22:42 CDT 2013

I just realized that is a Suboxone taper plan, to bad they don't make
Subutex in the film strips. I don't understand how you are suppose to taper
off the pills. The only way I can think is if you were to crush the Subutex
and weigh it.
If anyone has any other ideas it would be much appreciated.
Lotsof Love,  Val