[Ibogaine] taper guide to download for suboxone taper plan

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 23:17:58 CDT 2013

Thanks for that taper plan, like I told you my friend is pregnant and on
16mgs of Sub and she wants to get as low as she can but needs to be careful
so she doesn't stress out her body. She was originally put on 32mgs because
she was taking 8 Norcos a day? Talk about putting someone on an incredibly
high dose! Wow, I couldn't belive it.
I feel so bad for her and the entire situation, all I can do is try to help
with a taper plan and tell her not to beat up herself.
But I know how doctors treat me once they find out I'm an addict, I can't
imagine how doctors are treating her.
I would personally not make the same decision she has made, but I have
never walked in her shoes, and I will not judge her. I just hope the best
for her, I am not a religious person but she is.
To those of you that do pray, please keep her in your prayers  Thanks so
much
Lotsof Love, Val