[Ibogaine] star here

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 22:49:22 CDT 2013

Love you Star! Your one of the kindest women I know. You should be proud of
yourself, Valium is not easy and  you kicked that monsters ass!
I have been off xanex for over a month now, and now I am tapering SLOWLY
down on the colonzapam.
The benzodiazepines link Jim gave ,is so informative.
It seems most doctors are idiots, so I need to take it upon myself to do as
much research as possible before I take anything ever again.
  Once I do my treatment and get off these opiots,  I will pay more
attention to getting completely off colonzapam (if that's even possible)
You are a true inspiration, I wish the best for you and your children.
Lotsof Love, Val