[Ibogaine] Krockodil

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 18:09:12 CDT 2013

Matt, it seems you knew about this before the media did (I read what u
wrote in the archives) I was wondering why anyone would take this? Is
herion hard to get in Russia? I read that this drug was originally made in
the U.S, is that true? Do the people who are using Krockodil have any idea
what this is going to do to them? Does it happen to everyone who uses
Krockodil? Or are people just hopeing it won't happen to them. If they stop
using is there a cure for the bacteria to stop eating there skin? Sorry
that is a lot of questions but this drug truely baffels me

Lotsof Love, Val