[Ibogaine] Homeostasis

Jordon Maceachern jordonmac691 at msn.com
Sat Sep 28 15:37:38 CDT 2013

why don't you stop talking and just do the ibo.. the drama is killing me...I think you are putting way to much confidence in ibo.. after you do it you will realize it is just a small part of the huge amount of work that must be done as part of long term recovery..
words words words
stop talking about it and just do it already..