[Ibogaine] group investing to legalize ibogaine in usa

Chris Jenks chris at jenks.us
Sun Sep 29 09:19:15 CDT 2013

   Dear Star and friends,

   There are two ways to go about it. The expensive way is to directly try
to persuade the US government that they want to stop fighting the war on
drugs and would instead like their former enemies to live happily ever
after. The alternative route that I'm taking is to try to make ibogaine as
available worldwide as possible, especially to the majority of people who
can't afford even the current wholesale price of ibogaine, like most of
those in india, pakistan, afghanistan, much of asia, etc. What I'm hoping
will happen is the same thing that happened when the Wright brothers tried
to sell their airplane to the French government after being dismissed by
the US government.

   I would be happy to help connect people wanting to finance ibogaine
supply with those trying to icrease the supply of real-time treatment,
where I can. There is a conference coming together in May in Durban which
would also afford many investment opportunities for someone willing to
help.

   Thanks,

     Chris