[Ibogaine] group investing to legalize ibogaine in usa

star ray earthshealing at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 28 20:54:08 CDT 2013

OK, I have a friend whose husband has tons of money and I told her about ibogaine some time ago and she had her son treated (apparently, waiting to hear a confirmation on that)  Anyway there is some investment group trying to raise money for this and her husband is involved.... now this is a person that really takes action... I will find out more tomorrow night when i talk to her husband.  Pretty exciting...................
Star