[Ibogaine] Homeostasis

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 03:07:02 CDT 2013

Will the body and brain ever get back to the point of homeostasis after a
decade of drug use?
Since I have decided I was going to do ibogaine I have already changed
certain things in my life I never would have before, I feel like I am
already starting to heal in a spiritual way.
Now I would like my body to follow along once I do my treatment, I am
really starting to wonder how I'm going to feel after treatment.
Am I going to freak out because I don't even remember what it feels like to
have no types of opiots in my body?
I would like to think my body and mind will be so greatful I did this for
myself.
And I can finally have a real life, maybe even start a family.
How long am I going to feel like crap after my treatment? I'm sure it
depends on my after care , I feel like I have a pretty good plan.

Lotsof  Love, Val