[Ibogaine] star here :)

Donny Drake donnydrake18 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 27 22:20:07 CDT 2013

I was planning to do the Iboga but didnt need it...I just stayed on SAOs and did micro dosing of Iboga few time,s thats all..Also used 1 or 2 valium and few zopiclone for sleep...I didnt get much withdrawals or PAWS and am over 3 months clean and feel awesome..My doctor said its because I have a strong edocrine system and how my age played a big factor, also am a sporty guy and play sports almost daily, am in good shape, am thin and a have positive frame of mind..I was also eating lot of vegetables and drinking lots of water...I even sleep 9-10 hours every night, I never missed a day of sleep while getting of subs and SAOs...I only took 4 days off work but I dont think I needed to... No I believe some people get lucky and like my doctor and Iboga provider said being a guy/male is a touch easoer then being  female when it comes to getting off subutex or suboxone...If your under 29 it makes a HUGE difference according to many experts...Personality plays
 big part because if your naturally less anxious,less paranoid less depressed etc it all helps the detox and PAWS...I was lucky in the sense I got a lovely model type girlfriend who is very supportive, lovely gorgeous children,kind parents, no money worries, no biill issues, a great job,, lots of money in the bank, good  friends etc basically no side issues of life to worry about... Pluss according to several reports the Iboga only nitially helps with some acute withrawals, but I got by that pretty rasoly, and pretty normal now, so dont need anything..

Good luck people.