[Ibogaine] thanks to all

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 14:50:20 CDT 2013

That is a really good link about benzo's. I would sudjest it for anyone on
here that is currently on, or just want to learn more about benzodiazapams.
I wish I would have read this before I ever took a benzo. It has one of the
SAFEST taper methods, I printed it up and took it to my doctor.
thanks, Jim
Lotsof Love, val