[Ibogaine] hello, star here (again)

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 19:41:06 CDT 2013

Hi Star,

>>>maybe i will get you going and you will try to stay off 3 weeks and see
what happens, it would be a fun test, right??? <<<

No, it would not be a fun test for I will get little if any sleep.  Your
are right about some benzos taking 2 weeks but I'll jump off that bridge
when I come to it.  What type of benzo were you on?  That is an excellent
site, note that some benzo detox can last a year but from what I read
somewhere you can damage the receptors by ct.

Best,

 - JIM