[Ibogaine] Pregnancy and Subutex

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 20:01:34 CDT 2013

Thanks Jennifer, I would really appreciate that and I can forward her any
information you find. This is her 3rd pregnancy, she got addicted to pain
killers after her first child was born. She told me she feels a lot more
tired and sick then her last 2 pregnancy's but that might be because she is
extreamly depressed. I told her there is no reason to beat herself up. I
can't judge someone who's shoes I have never walked in .Thanks for your
help.
Lotsof Love,Val
There is newer research on Sub in pregnancy, when I get to my computer I'll
get some stuff to forward. A lot depends on her life situation and the
birth she wants, plans to breastfeed, etc. If on methadone or sub they will
often keep baby up to five days in hospital nursery for observation and/or
treatment. She can breastfeed on methadone, and probably sub too tho I'd
have to double check. It would help baby taper I get the small amount in
her milk. Generally, kicking during pregnancy is not advised, due to risk
of miscarriage, but one case has been well documented on this list with a
good outcome.

Studies to follow.

Sent from my iPhone