[Ibogaine] Star here

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 10:57:54 CDT 2013

Star, sorry for righting on your thread, but I have tried to start a new
thread and nothing has happened and it has been 24hours . Anyways maybe
someone here could give me some advice. My friend is 9 weeks pregnant she
is on 16mgs of Subutex the doctors told her she can transfer to methadone
and she asked my oppinion.  My oppinion was that since Methadone has been
around a lot longer That may be the way to go, not many doctors know about
Subutex. Last time she got pregnant she was on.Suboxone and the doctor
just.cut her off completely, so.she went to SAOs and at the end she was on
2mgs of Subutex. The baby had no withdrawal and was able to do go with her
that night, But just because you get lucky once doesn't mean you are going
to get the same result. I know there both bad, but it is her decision to
keep the baby. If this was your friend or family member what would you
recommend?
Lotsof Love, Val